Monday 18 November 2013

Chapter 112--- Past comes to the present

Arnav was fast asleep on Khushi's when he woke up with the door bell noise. He looked at the time it was 3 o clock and Naina must be back from school. Putting on his pants he went down to open the door. Arnav opened the door and saw his daughter standing there. She walked into the house saying Hi to him and put her bag on the sofa. Arnav found it really strange usually when she came back and when she saw him she would be smiling and jumping. What suddenly happened to her. He closed the door and then asked

Arnav: What happened Princess why are you so sad

Naina: Nothing Dad I am busy (she said to him irritated)

Arnav found it even more strange because Naina never called him Dad she always called him Daddy whats wrong with her and why is she so irritated. Naina went to the fridge and tried to remove her juice. She was struggling when Arnav came too help her. She took the juice from his hand and went quietly Arnav couldn't take it any longer he picked her up and placed her on the table

Arnav: What happened baby

Naina: (looking sad) Nothing (nodding left to right)

Arnav: Princess whats wrong

Naina: Nothing dad I am tired

She rubbed her eyes and then & got off the table and then ran away from her the kitchen and went to her room closing the door leaving a shocked Arnav who couldn't figure out what was going on at all. He went up to her room and knocked but Naina told him she is changing finding it strange he went to go and wake up Khushi and told her everything. Khushi Knocked on her door but Naina said she was sleeping.

Khushi: Yeah something is not right she seems sad

Arnav: Can you believe she didn't even tell me. And instead of calling me Daddy like always she called me Dad Khushi something is weird

Khushi: Should I call her friend and ask her may be she tell her

Arnav: yeah you should

Khushi called up her friends mother and then asked what happened and then found out the details of what happened and she was mighty pissed when she found out what happened at school Arnav could see the change in her face when she put the phone down Arnav asked

Arnav: What happend

Khushi: Arnav her teacher yelled at her.

Arnav: Ok but why I mean she must have done something

Khushi: No she didn't. She was at school and she was fine till lunch break her friend said that she was happy and she was telling them about the baby coming. (pause) Her friend said that her teacher heard her say all this and shouted at her telling her that she should not feel so happy and show off and that she is adopted and when the baby comes we will neglect her

Arnav: What the!! We would never do that (he said angrily)

Khushi: I am going to have a word with her teacher now and the principal. (she said annoyed)

Arnav: We both will I am coming with you. But before that we need to sort Naina out. She needs to know we wont neglect her

Khushi: Yeah your right we have to. Lets do one thing lets give her time. I will make Jalebies as well and then we will go up to talk to her

Arnav nodded Khushi went to make the Jalebies. Both parents were worried because their baby was hurt. When the Jalebies were done they went up to her room Arnav slowly opened the door to her room She was on her bed hugging her stuff toy and had tears in her eyes. She was sad. Arnav went and sat on one side of the bed and Khushi went and sat on the other side. She didn't say anything. Khushi placed the jalebeis in front of her but she didn't say anything finally Arnav said

Arnav: I think i want a Jalebie I am sad. DO you want a jalebi princess (he said to Naina)

Naina: No thank you (she said softly)

Arnav: Ok I will have it. Khushi do you want one

Khushi: Yeah yummy i want Jalebies (she said happily)

Both Arnav and Khushi went to take the jalebies Arnav was about to put it in his mouth when Naina stopped him and said

Naina: You can't have dad you will fall sick

Arnav: (smirked and Khushi smiled) You remember that I can fall sick with sugar

Naina: yes off course (she nodded)

Arnav: then how can you forget that we will love you no matter what. (he said to her)

Naina looked up at him her tears became bigger and then Khushi said

Khushi: Baby just because we are having a baby that doesn't mean we will forget you. We love you no matter what

Arnav: Your mother is right We will always be with you. (he took her into a hug) You will always be my princess. We know your teacher shouted at you and told you rubbish but we will always love you. I promise

Naina began crying

Naina: I love you too but this is not why i am sad (she said crying)

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other and then Arnav said to her

Arnav: Then what is it

Naina: Daddy I know you love me a lot and I am not crying for that I am crying because my teacher in school shouts at me all the time. She sometimes hits me and tells me that its my fault.

Khushi: Hits you (shocked) Why whats your fault

Naina: That Shyam is behind bars and that you didn't marry him

Arnav: What (he asked shocked) Your teacher how does she know Shyam

Naina: She is Shyams Sister and she told me that Shyam is behind bars because of me and because of you. She said that she will ruin my life for doing this to her brother. When I told her that I will tell you and you. Then she started to hit me and said that if I tell any one anything she will find me and kill me and then she will kill the baby in mama's tummy. (Naina cried her heart out) She said that she will never let us be happy (she couldn't stop crying) Daddy I dont want to go to school any more

Arnav and Khushi were shocked to listen to what Naina was saying. Arnav picked her up and took her in his arms cuddled her stopping her from crying and calming her down completely. Khushi couldn't believe it both of them were shocked

Khushi: Shyam's is back in our lives (she said sad) I cannot believe it Arnav what are we going to do

Arnav: pulled her into a hug as well he was cuddling both his woman. He was so pissed off and so upset both his important women were sad. Shyam and his sister were going to pay for this

Arnav: Shh calm down I am not going to let any of them touch us. Dont worry I am going to make sure that he is once in for all is out old our life

Khushi: (looked up at him and said in anger) I am not going to leave that Bitch How dare she hit our child I will kill her

Arnav: (Angry ASR tune) Dont you worry Khushi I am not going to leave them

He cuddled up his family taking them into a protective hold. He vowed that he would not let any trouble come to his family. No one can take them away from him. He will protect them at any cost The ASR in him was alive and was mighty upset they have messed with the wrong man.



No comments:

Post a Comment